Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, February 12, 2007

February Socks

I'm new here and this is my first sock knitalong. I'm just really excited. I love seeing what other people are doing as it gives me inspiration to keep on knitting.

Over the weekend I finished a pair of Monkey socks done in Black Purl Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn. I really enjoyed knitting these up as the pattern is easily memorized and extremely intuitive.

Despite the colour pooling the yarn was wonderful to the senses and I can't wait to try some more of it. I used the 2 circular method, which happens to be my favourite, on the Knitpicks Classic Circulars size 1US.

I've already started another pair of socks, so maybe I'll have two pairs for February!

Opal
the Akamai Knitter

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Hi Opal! :)

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Those are so pretty! I've been thinking about trying this pattern.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I've got some Cherry Tree Hill set aside to make a pair of Monkeys. I really like the color you used.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb