Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, February 26, 2007

happy to be here!


This my first ever knitalong and I am so enjoying reading everyone's posts and marvelling at the sock pics that I am running out of time to knit!

So for February I only have "socks finished" rather than a "started and finished in a month" but here they are. Regia yarn (bought in Sweden at New Year) in a basic top down stockingette apart from twisted baby rib at the cuff and a few scatterings of garter stitches for interest. The photo doesn't really show these up I know, I will try and zoom in more next time. Knitted for my glamorous 18 year old daughter. We call them the Brokeback socks because the colours remind us of the colours of a cowboy's shirt - very warming and cosy!

I cast on for garter rib (Sensational Knitted Socks) in poshyarn Lucia this month and ha
ve one and a half socks to show for it. Had to take a break for Valentine's Day....

daisie
http://daisiejane.livejournal.com/

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Nice socks! They are both such pretty colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb