Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I may complete after all

I'm making very slow progress this month. I started a pair of toe up rib socks a couple of weeks ago and still not finished the first sock althoug hI'm nearly done.


A few days ago I started a fair isle sock althoug hI'd promised myself not to cast on for another sock till I'd finished my toe up pair. But I've been wanting to do a pair of fair isle socks for a while and thought this yarn from the Yarn Yard would be perfect (using the purple and lilac skein).



So I cast on adn althoug hthe original pattern I'd decided on didn't work out I'm pleased with what I came up with instead. They wre supposed to look like little hearts but my daughter, emily, thinks they look like Butterflies so they will be called Butterflies socks. I've got halfwayt through the fair isle pattern on the 2nd sock so hoping it'll be done by the end of the weekend.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger lexa said...

The sock looks great! I love the three colors of yarn, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb