Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just in time!

An hour before midnight, I finished my February socks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Pattern: Just my plain sock recipe
Yarn: Knit Picks Simple Stripes. It was my first time knitting with it and I quite enjoyed it.
Needles: Knitpicks circulars, 2.5 mm. It was actually my first time knitting two socks and once on two circs. It was nice to finish both socks at the same time but I don't think I'll give up my DPNs anytime soon. :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I have this yarn. I haven't knit anything with it yet...but I always love seeing when others have! Very nice!

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those colors make me think of Spring - ah, if only it were near!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very springy and Eastery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb