Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Right in under the wire!

Hello, hello! I'm sorry about the lateness of my entry--I was in the middle of a second pair of socks when I joined, and I wanted to get them off the needles so I could just post everything at once.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Pattern: Jaywalkers by Grumperina
Yarn: Knit Picks Memories in Geranium
Needles: Clover Bamboo dpns, size 1

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

http://professionalstarvingartist.blogspot.com


Pattern: Basic Top-Down Sock (think Yarn Harlot's top-down sock recipe), 68-stitches
Yarn: Knit Picks Memories in Rocky Mountain Dusk
Needles: Clover Bamboo dpns, size 1

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Love the bright Jays! I also love the second pair. I like purples a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb