Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, February 05, 2007

A Monkey and some French Children...

Hi everyone! I'm new to this KAL and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been knitting socks for a few years now, but to date have only managed to produce about 6 pairs. Well, I've given myself a new and ambitious goal of knitting a pair of socks (at least!) a month during 2007. Ya'll will hopefully keep me on track. Please indulge me as I present my two newest works:

Child's French Socks from Knitting Vintage Socks
Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock in Blackberry


Monkey Socks from Knitty Winter 2006 (Cookie's pattern)
Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Blues/Purples


The Child's French Socks were my January socks, so to speak, but I am so darn proud of them I had to show them off. The Monkey Socks are my current WIP. As always, more info and photos on my own blog. Stop by for tea and sock talk any time.

Cheers!

Carrie
http://ladyknitterly.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Both your socks are lovely! The Monkey socks are next on my list. Yours are beautiful.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful socks! I love the colours!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Gorgeous socks! I really like the patterns, too.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I love both pairs of socks! I have Monkey on my list of "to do's".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb