Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, February 26, 2007

More February Socks


I finished another pair of socks this month. This must be my fourth pair, I think. They are knit with Austermann Step color 02. I normally make sure my stripes match, but I got this skein half price because it had a swatch knit from it. I didn't want to run out of yarn trying to match the stripes, so I just knit. I ended up having enough left over that I could have matched them, I think. Now the Littlest One will be getting a pair. I may have to do solid heels and toes to make sure I don't run out. The pattern for these socks is from The YoYo Knits. I can't get it to link directly to the post, but it's in her January 2007 archive, on the 23rd. It has an Eye of Partridge heel, but it's hard to tell. They took about a week to knit. I can't remember the exact day I started, but I finished them yesterday.
Happy knitting!
Sheri aka Lexa
knitoftime.blogspot.com
PS Don't forget my "F", Stariel! I don't have one yet.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

What cheerful colors those socks are!

I'm using Austermann Step right now for a pair of socks for the fiance (unfortunately in shades of gray, as he refuses to wear color), and I am just loving the yarn and how soft it is. I am going to have to get another skein to make myself a pair when I'm done.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oops, thanks! I kept reading Lexa and didn't realize who you were. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb