Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, February 02, 2007

My February Socks

Here is a pic of my completed February Socks. The pattern is Lacy Trellis from the Sockamaniac Yahoo Group. I had been hoping to get these done in January, but only got them done today.

Sorry the picture is a little blurry; not sure how that happened. Anyway, I used size 2.75mm dpns and Opal Dreamcatcher (not sure the colour number offhand).

Here is a closeup of the pattern (it's so easy and knits up great): I'm looking forward to wearing these. They fit great, and feel nice and warm.
I've got a list a mile long of other patterns I want to do. I think I'm going to work on the Falling in Love Socks from the new issue of MagKnits...they will be my first experience doing toe up. I'm a little nervous about that, but I'm sure it will work out fine.



Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I like the option for regular heel or short row heel on the new Magknits pattern. I can do toe up, but I haven't conquered short row heels yet. I really like that pattern, too, and I plan on making them very soon.

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are beautiful ... I haven't made any fancy socks before ... just plain self-striping, so hope toconquer the lacy ones during this KAL.
I love the colour of those socks too ... very eyecatching!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb