Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, February 01, 2007

WooHoo!

Well, I switched to the new blogger (again). :D I have just dug out my SIP. I originally cast on for these socks (searching for my WIP file) back in August (YIKES!). I've been sidetracked by other projects. Hopefully this KAL will help cure me of that! :D

Specs on these socks: Trekking XXL #109 (I think, it's marbled purples that go from light to dark) and Knit Picks Circs US 0. I like the toe up 2 sock, 2 circ method using Queen Kahuna's unpattern. :) I had originally started doing one of the lace patterns from Knitty, but decided the yarn needed plain stockinette. I figure most of my socks will be plain Stst, as they are easily portable that way. I'm excited and hopefully I can get this pair done by the end of this month. :D

Hugs,
tammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb