Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Success!

Thanks for switching to the new blogger so those of us who have already switched were able to join! I am finishing a pair of socks today but started them last October. It usually doesn't take so long for me to knit socks but I had an accident (fractured shoulder and torn rotator cuff) and couldn't knit for awhile. I will not post a photo since I didn't start these socks this month. Now to decide which pattern to knit for the SAM3 KAL. There are so many beautiful patterns which makes it difficult to choose.

Shirley

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger knittinmom said...

Hey, Shirley, you can definitely post these socks and count them as your Feb pair (if you want) - it doesn't matter when they're started, just when they're finished!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb