Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

First post, three pairs

Well, for whatever reason, I've been knitting, but not posting. So here without any ado are the three pairs I completed this month.


They are Dalarna from Nancy Bush's knitting on the road in BFL from yarnpirate at etsy.com, in the colorway "Fog".





The next ones are Country socks from Nancy Bush's Folk Socks. The yarn is again handdyed by an etsy seller, however, I have lost the tag and will let you know later who from and what it is.





Last but not least are the Seduction Socks from Interweave Knit Spring 2007. The yarn is again from yarnpirate at etsy.com nd is 50/50 Merino and Tencel. The colorway is Hydrangea.


4 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous socks. I especially love the Inteweave ones and the colour of those is just stunning. Just the sort of colour I'd buy,

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

I really like yur Dalarna's. The white is really nice. I've never econsidered knitting apair with it, though it'd be one of the first pair I'd pick from my drawer to wear!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Ah, I would be so much better off if I were knitting instead of posting, too. *grin*

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Great socks! I especially love the colors in the third pair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb