Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, March 30, 2007

Socks! March!

Wow, just under the wire. I was hoping to have something more interesting to show for this month, but I just didn't get done the Embossed Leaves socks that I am working on in time. So, in lieu of that, here are my March socks. They have been finished for about a week now, but I didn't get around to taking pictures until today. These are my "purse socks". I always have a pair of socks in my purse for working on whenever I have to wait somewhere, sit through a meeting, or travel somewhere (if someone else is driving of course). These will be a gift for my Mom's b-day in July.

Pattern: Vanilla Toe Up Socks (worksheet from Summer 2006 Knitty) - this is the best thing for any size toe up socks!!
Yarn - Trekking XXL (I have no idea what color as I lost the band)



Trish's Blog Pictures - Mar 30, 2007 003

I have more pictures of these socks, plus the Embossed Leaves socks from the new Interweave socks book (Favorite Knitted Socks) on my BLOG

Trish

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Nic said...

I love the colour of these!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Barb said...

I love that colorway, Hi, from Edmonton by the way, neighbour (almost) LOL :)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Pretty colors!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Love the colours in your socks! Great job on them!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Gorgeous socks! I really love the colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb