Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, March 30, 2007

Another Pair for March


I finished the seemingly endless Socka socks for DH I've been working on for months. They've been my "take in the car just in case" socks. I used the alternating 2 X 2 rib pattern from SKS. More pictures on my blog, since I still don't have a camera and the scanned images are too large to post here. They were supposed to be done for Christmas. I guess they'll be an April Fool's day present now! That's a total of 4 finished pairs in March, a new record for me. Of course it helps that two of the pairs were made in sportweight on only 56 stitches. My fingers are showing the signs of too much sock knitting, though. I poked a hole in my index finger with the needle tip.

I cast on for a pair of Monkey socks to celebrate finishing the endlessly boring socks, but they morphed into broad rib socks from the new SKS book, which arrived on my doorstep today. I love the Culture Club socks, not to mention all of the other great socks people are making!

Margie

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb