Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Finally...


This is probably the longest it has taken me to knit a pair of socks. Certainly not a difficult pattern. More like a difficult schedule. Lunch hour knitting can only do so much. Even so, I really like this pair. It's made from the Sockret Pal colorway from To Knit Perchance To Dream (whose yarn, by the way, is being sold at The Loopy Ewe's site! And her Esty shop too.)
I love the way this yarn pools. It's awesome and anyone who saw my knitting them commented on their brightness. The yarn is so soft and warm. It's one of the best yarns I have worked with to date.

6 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Tezzcan said...

They are beautiful socks.
I love looking at Knit Perchance to Dream on Etsy.
I've got to big a yarn and fiber stash at the mo. so can't buy any yet, but I can still look;)
I will just have to drool over your socks instead.

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger bonitapita said...

WOW! Wouldn't have trouble seeing you coming at night!

Very nice!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger lexa said...

What funky pooling, great socks!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger GirlyWithATwist said...

I love how the colors pool like that. Very funky!!!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Cindiluhu (Freezebabee) said...

That hs got to be the coolest colorway I have seen yet!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

They are really cool.
I like the colours and the pooling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb