Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Friday Harbor Socks are Done!

I finished my March socks last week, but didn’t get to take pictures until today. They fit just fine, and are so, so soft.

On Wednesday, I started my socks for April. I’m making the Jaywalker socks in Reynolds Swizzle. I might be the last person left who hasn’t made these socks! I’ve got a few inches of leg done, and they’re fun, and I’m just starting to see the stripes zig and zag.


Ann
http://kittiesknitting.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Your socks look great! And have no fear, you are not the last person to do the Jaywalker pattern. I haven't done it yet either.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Me either! (About the Jaywalkers...)

Nice job on these!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger lexa said...

You aren't the only one that hasn't made Jays yet! I haven't either, but I've got some Lorna's Laces in the stash for over a year now to make a pair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb