Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, March 23, 2007

Marching along


























:D :D I have finished my March socks! WooHoo!!! I'm excited as this pair took less time than the last pair! :D :D

The specs:

Tammy's March Socks
Yarn: Self-dyed yarn. Spunky Eclectic superwash/nylon sock yarn (sadly no longer available)
Needles: KnitPicks US 0
Dates: February 27 - March 21
Pattern: Cookie A's Hedra
Mods: I don't care for socks at 7-8 spi. These are 10 spi, and so I added stitches. The foot is 72 stitches around. The instep is 35 the bottom is 37sts. I decreased after the heel 2 stitches to get 70 sts around. Hedra is a 10 st repeat. Also did it toe up. I LOVE the Hedra Pattern (although it's just Little Arrowhead Lace with some ribbing, way cool that she figured that out!)! I also did some Eye of the partridge in the ball of the foot area (after the increases) but didn't do it down far enough, so I'll start later for my next pair. I did EoP for the heel as well. :D

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Love your socks! I have a pair of these, too, and a skein set aside for another pair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb