Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, March 23, 2007

March Socks!

I've completed my Yarrow Ribbed socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks. I used Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock light weight in Cobalt Bloom. I really like them, but they are a little thick to wear with shoes. I suppose they'll just be house socks, but I love how they fit! I used a short row heel for these and I think this is now my favorite heel. They fit so much better than socks I've knit with gussets and all that jazz.

Pattern: Yarrow Ribbed socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock light weight in Cobalt Bloom
Needles: 5, US 2 Bamboo DPN's
Time: Started 2/8/07, Completed 3/23/07
Notes: I like how they stripe. I didn't plan it that way, it just sort of happened in a striped spiral and they even matched on accident! I like the short row heel and short toes. Seems every time I make a pair of socks they keep getting better and I'm finding out what really works for me.





~ Lindsey
http://mslindz.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Heather said...

They're very pretty! I love this STR colorway.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I love STR.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb