Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Happy Feet Socks

Here are my contribution for March. These socks are for my husband. I am lucky in that he wants me to knit him colorful socks. The colors are so bright and happy. He really likes them and says they are comfortable. He is dubious though about how well they will stay up. I guess only time will tell.

Pattern: Gentlemen's Plain Winter Sock from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks
Yarn: Froehlich Woole, Blauband, Maxi Ringel. I received this yarn in a swap several months ago.
Needles: Size 1

Jennifer

6 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love those bright colours. Not sure I'd get my husband to wear those though, but I would.

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Tezzcan said...

I love the colours too but my DH would definately not wear them. Hmm That would mean I would get to wear them ;) what yarn was it again? LOL

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Dharmafey said...

That heel is awesome!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Different looking heel. I like the colors and glad your hubby lets you knit him funky socks. Mine just wears plain old boring work socks.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Nice bright colourful socks!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love the stripes! That's the pattern I use for the man in my life, but he won't let me knit him socks in any color but black or gray.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb