Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, March 10, 2007

March - In Like a...

Monkey? Yep! I finally got around to finishing my Monkey socks. The pictures aren't that great since I took them at night. This pattern was fun and easy. I did an eye of partridge heel though, just to kind of show off the color. This yarn is seriously my favorite ever, it was worth the extra money to get it here from Canada.

cows and heels 035

eye of partridge heel


Pattern: Monkey by Cookie A on Knitty
Needles: Addi turbo 40" circular, size 2.5mm (1 US)
Yarn: Mama-E's C*eye*ber Fiber in Suzanne (discontinued)

Shadkitty
Shadkitty Knitty

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! Love the colors!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

They're very cute!

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Monkey socks. The pattern is fun, and such a quick knit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb