Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, March 24, 2007

March Baby socks

My May socks are done:

Aren't they cute? They are for one of my husband's coworkers:

Just in case you thought that they were booties, here they are from the side. They have a bitty short row heel and toe shaping. They are from the Dale of Norway Soft Treasures book and are made from Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino.


Here is one other sock that I have finished out of my own Lavendersheep handpainted yarn called Mine, Don't Touch! I love them a lot and can't wait to knit the second one. Unfortunately though, I have to put it off for a little bit since I am making socks for my husband for his birthday. He has 11" calfs and a foot that is 10.5" long! Hopefully I can get them done on time. Though, shhhh, it's a surprise.

Yvonne
lavendersheep.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

Love you Lavender Sheep colorway. Very cool. I didn't see it the other day when I was at your Etsy. I'll have to go back now...

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Cute baby socks! I like the color of the other sock, too.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Cute baby socks! I like the color of the other sock, too.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger knittinmom said...

10.5"? That's nothing! My hubby's are 12"! He gets worsted-weight socks.m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb