Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, March 09, 2007

March BFF socks


Yeah, my first socks for SAM3! Knit in Patons Kroy, I used the BFF socks (lovely pattern) from the famous Cookie A. If the top sock looks a little longer than the bottom, your eyes are not deceiving you. I don't know what it is about cuff-down socks but I can never get them to be the same length. Even though it's supposed to be in the high 50's today, I'm wearing my new socks and loving every minute.
Angie (aka zippyzinnia.blogspot.com)

5 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

I can't tell they're different and they look great!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Good job. I like the pattern you chose.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I have some Cherry Tree Hill wound and ready to go for a pair of these. I just love Cookie's patterns, she's awesome. Great job on your socks!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

They're terrific! :)

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Fabienne said...

The solid natural color on these are great with such a textured pattern. Bravo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb