Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, March 08, 2007

First Pair, Complete!

I was starting to get worried. Well, ladies & gents, we have my first pair of completed socks for the knitalong. Oh yeah, my name's Anna. Anywho, these will be gifted to my oldest brother at his wedding on the 17th of this month.

Labor of love

Here's the specifics
YARN: Caryn's Creations Hand-Dyed Sock Yarn, 75% wool, 25% nylon, 400 yards per hank, colorway: (Seattle) Seahawks. (this stuff is currently on back order!)
NEEDLE(s): Size 1 Addi Turbo
METHOD USED: Toe up, Magic Loop, 2 socks on one circular needle
PATTERN: K3P1 for foot/leg, K2P2 cuff
STARTED: late January 2007, completed this past Sunday, March 4th

All in all, this was a VERY boring knit, but I know my brother will like 'em and use them. They're very comfy, as I've tried 'em on myself. ;-p

From the side

I love all of the socks I've been seeing so far. Now I can get back to knitting for moi! First stop, my first package from my Rockin' Socks 2007 Club! :-D

Back to go peruse the other gorgeous socks . . .

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I'm sure he'll love the socks - they're great!

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

I'm glad you shared the (enabling) link for the yarn... it's yummy! Thanks, and your socks are cool! :)

 
At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute those socks are. Hope he likes them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb