Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, March 08, 2007

March Socks Are Off The Needles!

Just cast off this morning, and I was feeling a little slow with these after seeing all the "completed" posts for this month already :).

These are one of my favourite patterns - this is the second time I've made "Fluted Bannisters" and I rarely make a sock twice.

Yarn and needles details are linked to the picture, so feel free to click if you'd like to know more.

Lots of great socks folks, thanks for keeping me inspired :).
Karin
My blog

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

They're gorgeous, I love the colors. And I noticed the cute little dragon in one of your flickr photos. ;)

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to confess - I LOVE dragons and we have many here. The one in the picture matches the blue/green yarn so perfectly, I couldn't resist :).

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Great socks!

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors and nicely knit! This is one of my favorite patterns too and I also knit them twice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb