Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March Socks

I started these socks for the Sock a Month KAL, but I don't think I'll get them done for March. I've done pretty well keeping up so far, knitting a sock a month, but I've run out of yarn for this pair and I don't think I'll be able to get my hands on the second skein until after March. The pattern is from a past Interweave Knits issue, and I used Lion Brand's Micro yarn, which I really like. It's wonderfully soft and machine washable - a MUST for socks. However, it's a bit pricey for me, so I like to purchase it at Joann's with the 40% off coupon. I hope the next Joann's flyer comes soon so I can finish these socks!

http://alohaknitter.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Cecilia said...

Those socks are beautiful! I love the color too. I may have to try out some of that LB Micro yarn. Thanks for the tip!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Great socks! What a beautiful color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb