Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Baby Crazy!


Well, my son and his girlfriend are expecting their second child. They found out a week ago that it is a girl!!! She is due at the end of May and so I started knitting up teeny tiny socks! I have been wrapping them to give to them on Easter when I see them and forgot I needed to get a picture for this knitalong! Lol! So here is one pair, I made four pair over the week, each pair looking much better than the last!

Now back to the regularly scheduled sock on the needles program.

Sharon (Secret Spindle)

3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Cute socks! I have a niece or nephew arriving in November. I found a bunch of little balls of leftover sock yarn, so I am going to knit it up into baby socks. I knew I was keeping it for a reason!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Poethead said...

Please, share your pattern.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Here you go!

http://www.p2designs.com/pdfs/BasicBabySox.pdf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb