Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, March 31, 2007

By the skin of my teeth - March socks


You'll just have to trust me on this one - these are two different socks. I can't photograph them together because one's at my house, the other at my Mum's and I've just finished them in time to count as March socks! They are the Falling In Love socks from the February issue of Magknits, made in Lucia sock yarn from Posh Yarn. It would have helped immensely if I hadn't put up my knitting for 2 weeks in the middle of the month, but due to a marathon over the past week I got there in the end - just.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I have some yarn set aside for a pair of these. Yours look great!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger MandellaUK said...

Thanks Lexa! I made some alterations to the pattern - I did a sl1, k1 heel and a picot bind off, plus I used the easy toe from Knitty.com. It was a great pattern. I hope you enjoy it.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are so pretty! particularly the top one. I so envy your ability to knit toe up! this is such a lovely pattern but I just can't get my head around the whole toe business!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb