Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, March 16, 2007

Not quite there but I couldn't resist showing them off.


Knitting has been going slowly this month. For some reason my family has expected me to cook, clean house and do laundry. Go figure. But my socks are almost ready to wear. They should make their first public appearance this weekend. I really like this pattern. It is a fun knit.

Have the yarn for my next socks wound into a ball and waiting impatiently for Monkey's completion.

Pattern Monkey by Cookie A. Yarn KnitPicks Essential Plum Tweed.
Knit on!!
~tabitha

3 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Purple Monkeys look awesome! I can't wait to get started on this pattern myself...just not sure when that will happen just yet, though.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

I can see why you couldn't wait to post your monkeys! Cool color. I will also finish my Monkeys this weekend and I can't wait to wear them. It's a fun pattern I know I'll knit again.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Knitika said...

Maaaaan, my family have those same expectations of me. Why aren't they begging me to sit down and knit more??

The socks are looking fabulous! The yarn looks like a good pick for the pattern, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb