Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March Mermaids!


Though these were cast on in January, knit mostly in February, I am counting them as my March socks because I finished them on March 9th. They are the Mermaid Socks from Lucy Neatby's Cool Socks, Warm Feet book. It's a spiral rib pattern, with garter stitch short-row heel. I really loved making them, though I had some issues -- user error, not pattern error. You can read my blog for more details if you like.

Yarn: Fearless Fibers in the Glorious Green colorway
Knit on size 1s for cuff and foot, 0s for the heel.
Started 1/27/07; finished 3/9/07
Ann K.



3 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

This is a nice pattern! And hey, I have that yarn... :)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! Green is my favorite color.

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Fabienne said...

These came out really well, I love fearless fibers' colors, i have three skeins of her stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb