Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Second Pair for March

I can hardly believe it, but I have a second pair of socks for March!



Pattern: My own - ankle socks with short row heel
Yarn: Claudia Hand Painted Yarns, one skein in Freesia
Needles: 5, US 1 Bamboo DPN's
Time: Started 3/23/07, Completed 3/28/07
Notes: I only bought one skein (that's all the LYS had) and thought I could surely make a pair of ankle socks out of 50 grams of yarn. Well, I most certainly did and then some. I sure do have small feet because I'm sure I have enough left for another ankle sock! I love how they came out and I even wore them to work today :o)

~ Lindsey
http://mslindzknits.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Lovely and cute socks.I like the colour!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Diana @ Photodee said...

I, too, love that color! I will have to see if I can get some!
Also, good to know that you can get anklets out of one skein!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Pretty colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb