Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, March 12, 2007

Ta Da!

Sockret Pal Socks are done! Plus I got to use my new (Christmas gift) sock blockers on them. :) Plus they're my March SAM3 entry. I'm 2 for 2, now. Yay!
As soon as they're dry, they're goin' in a box. These were fun, but I'm looking forward to seeing how my pal likes them.


Details
Pattern: Falling Leaves from Knitty
Yarn: Koigu PPPM
Color: Gorgeous!(number?)
Needles: Addi Turbos US1/2.5 mm
Mods: none

--Amanda
http://bulldogknits.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like those socks.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger lexa said...

They turned out awesome! Love the color.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks, the yarn is lovely.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Very nice! Isn't Koigu the best?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb