Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, March 12, 2007

Two pairs for March

I've finished a couple of pairs so far this month. First the Autumn In Oregon socks that I test knit for knittinmom a while back - I knit the first sock then and finished the second on Friday.



Pattern: Autumn In Oregon from Gardiner Yarn Works
Yarn: Sunshine Yarns in Fall Leaves
Started: 11/10/06
Finished: 3/9/07

Then, like many of you, I started my Sock Madness socks on Saturday, and finished them Sunday. :)



Pattern: Mad Cow from Sock Madness
Yarn: Fearless Fibers (orange) and Brown Sheep Wildfoote (black)
Started: 3/10/07
Finished: 3/11/07

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Both pairs look wonderful!

 
At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, a pair in a weekend. Color me green. Your striping scheme is terrific. Really nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb