Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Beautiful Baudelaire's

My April SAM KAL 3 socks are completed and ready to wear ... well, ready to wear if I weren't currently wearing sandals.

Pattern: Baudelaire by Cookie A.
Pattern Source: Knitty.com Summer 2006 issues
Yarn: Socks That Rock lightweight in Jasper
Needles: (2) KnitPicks Circulars size 1 US
Modifications: Judy's Magic Cast-On

Notes about the pattern and another photo of these socks are on my blog

~Kristie
Guilty Pleasures

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

GORGEOUS!!! (But then, I do love the purple family. And Cookie A.'s patterns. And socks.) :)

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I have some red Cherry Tree Hill set aside for a pair of these. (I love Cookie's patterns!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb