Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Daffodil Socks For Spring!

I thought this color was perfect for spring. The yarn is Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Daffodil. I used the Madder Rib Pattern from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush. The toes on these socks are very pointy as you can tell from the picture. The last time I knit this pattern I modified the toe but this time I did it Nancy's way.I also didn't try to match the two socks for the first time, I just knit them as they came.  These socks are also my Project Spectrum entry for the month! 
                                                                             Jan

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Very pretty colors!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Heddy said...

sooooo cheerful ... makes me want to go get some yarn the same colour and get to work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb