Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dirty Monkeys in March


Dirty? Why? Well, officially because these Monkey's were knit with Socks That Rock in Terra Firma ( or dirt)--but, mostly it's because these Monkey's may have heard a few dirty words in the beginning!!! But, once I got the pattern figured out it was a breeze! These are great comfy socks that were fun to knit. I had them done way before the end of March, but technical difficulties kept me from posting. Thanks to Chrissy for letting me post them late! Jamie S.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I love that pattern. I really like the color that you used, too.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Heddy said...

The brown really suits that pattern ... the detail of the work shows up well! great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb