Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally - the March drawing!

Thank you for your patience! Those of you who have been SAM-ers since the beginning know how I am (as in, slow) but I know that for you newbies, my mellowness (I use that as a nice term for inability to meet deadlines) can be disconcerting. Just know that sometimes my life gets totally insane, and I will not forget about you. It might take me a month to draw for your prize, and another month to get it to you, but I have not flaked out yet! You just need to be a little patient.

Between kitchen remodeling, crazy design insanity (which I should be able to talk about soon), sick kids and new chickens, my life has been a bit crazy this month. I've finally done it, though, and gotten the March prize drawn for.

Congrats to Liz R, who was my awesome Hot Socks swap pal (it was Hot Socks, wasn't it?). She's from Virginia and could use some cheering up after the awful happenings at Virginia Tech last week, so I hope this helps. She'll be getting this yarn, which was so generously donated by Anni.



My cat has a very unhealthy obsession with these skeins (I've had to keep them hidden from her or she carries them around the house), so it's best that I'm getting them out of here ASAP. They are hand-dyed near where Anni lives in the UK. I don't blame the cat - they are very pretty and very soft! Thanks, Anni!

Your slacker hostess,
Chrissy
http://knittinmom.blogspot.com

6 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger nbgriz said...

Congratulations to Liz R.
Enjoy your prize yarn!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Liz R. said...

Thank you so much!!! The yarn is gorgeous!!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Congrats to Liz!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Heather said...

My cat takes my yarn too! Nothing is ever chewed, thankfully! I don't know if he uses the skeins as pillows or if he thinks they're babies, or what. It always happens when I'm not around. Cats are weirdos! :0)
Either way, it's a gorgeous prize! Congratulations to Liz R.! I wanna see what you make!

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Liz. Hope you enjoy the yarn.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger tweezle said...

Congrats to you, Liz!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb