Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, April 30, 2007

Finished, but forgot to photograph!

I finished knitting my April socks on Wednesday and Kitchenered/sewed in ends on Saturday, but I forgot to take them outside for a photo this weekend! I'll have to do that tonight.

If I don't get my act together, my May "pair" will be mis-matched. I have two Single Socks and two more nearly-finished Single Socks: 1) Rockin Sock Club "Inside Out," 2) Flock Sock Club "Cleopatra," 3) nearly-finished "Jaywalker" in Cherry Tree Hill's Gypsy Rose colorway, and 4) nearly-finished generic toe-up in sKNITches "sKNITch" nifty self-striping colorway. Oh, not to mention the 2/3 knitted Fleece Artist "Parrot" generic top-down or the roughly half-done Monkey sock in Socks That Rock "Little Bunny Foo Foo."

All of these (I think...maybe not the Inside Out) can be seen on my blog (http://ariadnes-thread.blogspot.com), where my April socks can be seen half-finished (the Bluebell Rib yellow/green/orange/white pair).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb