Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, April 13, 2007

March Socks in April

I had planned to complete these socks in March, and was very close to it until I ran out of yarn. I used Lion Brand's Microfiber and the Easy Lacy Socks pattern from Interweave Knits. Well, I finally got my Joann's coupon and so was able to purchase more yarn to finish these socks. (I have a genetic disorder that doesn't allow me to buy things that are not on sale). I love how soft these socks are, and I'm really hoping the yarn holds up well. I was thinking of giving these as presents, but I think I'll just hold on to them for awhile. I want to see if they get holes (not the holes in the pattern, holes in the heels :) before I knit more socks with this yarn. Plus, I wasn't able to get the exact same dye lot and there's a slight color discrepancy. All these excuses make it much easier on my conscience . . . .

Posted by Rachel

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I really like the pattern, and I love the green. Green is my favorite color!

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger ZippyZinnia said...

Your socks look wonderful! Keeping my toes crossed that your yarn holds up well for you.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Heddy said...

beautiful green! they look so soft and the pattern is totally gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb