Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, April 19, 2007

My April Socks

This is my 3rd pair of finished socks for the month, but they are my favorite!



Details:

Pattern: The Mystic Sea, by Cass White

Yarn: STR Mediumweight, in Lunasea

Needles: Size 0

Started April 11th - finished April 18th

I have to admit, that this is totally not a skein of yarn that I would have bought if it wasn't for peer pressure! Grey and blue and green? Meh. Together? Combined with the pattern? Love it. I even think that the pattern fits the description beautifully: Along the Pacific Coast are vast kelp forests, teaming with life and beauty. This pattern here is homage to those wonderous places.

Cece (More info and pictures on my blog. )

3 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

LOVELY melding of color and pattern!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

mSuch cool socks! I think you'e right the yarn color matches the pattern name perfectly!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I really do love the color of your socks, too. (It's something I'd totally go for!) And I do love the pattern as well. The color and pattern do really seem suited for one another!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb