Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, May 25, 2007

Still no photos, but two pairs for May

Last night (well, technically this morning), I finished my second pair of May socks. Pair #1 was my first Jaywalkers, knitted in Cherry Tree Hill Supersock "Gypsy Rose." Pair #2 is my first Monkeys, knitted in Socks That Rock "Little Bunny Foo Foo." They looked like concertinas when I finished, so they got a nice soak in lavendar Eucalan and are sloooowly drying on sock blockers.

I realized that I forgot to sign my real name to my post (also photoless) of my April socks--Bluebell Rib in Yarn Pirate merino/tencel "Daisy." Would the powers-that-be ladies please update my sidebar for those as well as the May socks? I promise photos soon, really. I'm just never home when the sun's up, and my on-the-sofa photos never look nice. I will try to snap some "socks lounging by the pool" pix at my parents' house this weekend!

Melissa

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Hi Melissa - I'll put your April and May credits in my next update. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb