Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Trying again



I tried posting 3 times yesterday but kept getting error messages. Posted on some of my other blogs with no problems, so here goes again.



I've been very busy this month. I've knitted 3 pairs of plain kids socks for charity (an orphanage in Bulgaria).



And here is my first pair of 'proper' socks this month. I've called it 'Kaleidoscope' after lots of suggestions on the Knitting Haven Forum.



The yarn is Jaeger Matchmaker 4ply merino and I used nearll a ball of each colour but I've got big feet (only 50gr balls).



The pattern and more pics/details are on my blog.



I've got 2 socks waiting for mates and a 2nd sock halfway finished so hopefully there'll be more finished pairs before May's out.



Anni - Confessions of a Yarn Addict

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened to my pics.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's better.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Cloudberry said...

They are beautiful!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb