Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, May 21, 2007

May Socks

I was beginning to wonder if I would actually finish any socks in May. I have half a dozen pair OTN but wasn't managing to get any of them completed. One pair ended up in the frog pond, another pair is boring black and moving very slowly and another is giving me great difficulty - knit one row, frog two. Well, I finally got my sock mojo back and have entered Completion Mode. I am actually making progress now.


Finished this pair last night and will probably finish another pair tomorrow. The pattern is Horcrux sock by Susan Pierce Lawrence.

I also don't think I ever posted this pair that I completed in the latter part of April for my MIL's birthday. This pattern is Cowgirl Slipper Socks by Ann Bud from Interweave Knits - Winter 2006.


For details on either or both, see my blog.

Must return to the knitting now. Have two gifts to complete and another to start. And the annoying thing about gifts is that they have deadlines!

Happy knitting.
~tabitha

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Carol said...

What nice socks! They look warm and comfortable. I like the colors as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb