Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Yeah for May!


Phew! I finished last nite! Just wanted to wait for morning sun to take a pic! But I realized I have to get June done earlier, because I will be away at the end of the month! I have a LOT of yarn to knit.....next up will either be some Seize Diamondbacks....or Sundara's Dahlias!
These were knit with Yarntini Pure Breeze!

Stats:
Yarn: Yarntini - Pure Breeze (Pure Knits/Yarntini April Sock Club Mailing Yarn!)
Needles: Bamboo 2 DPNs
Pattern: Wendy’s Feather & Fan done cuff down with my very first short row heel…..I think after I master it, this may be my fave….no stitches to pick up, or pesky holes.
Started: May 10, 2007
Finished: May 28, 2007 (I did the second sock in 4 days!)

Ok.....so gimme a Y! Yippee! Yeah!

Diana - www.photodee.com/blog

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Awsome! The yarn is beautiful!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice, bright summery socks! I think I'll try that pattern. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb