Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finally finished a pair


Every time I sign up for a new knit along or something similar I think,heck I can do that no problem. Well that's what has happened to me with the sock a month. I have been wanting to get more socks knit but other projects have had to take priority. Well I was finally able to finish a pair of socks. These are made from Mountain colors Mountain goat. I used the pattern that Cookie A. demonstrated on the Knitty Gritty. I usually don't like toe up socks as a rule but I did find this pattern to be both easy and they do fit rather nicely on my feet.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger postind said...

Nice Blog

-----------------------------------

Earn money in net with

http://adbux.org/?r=postind

earn until 150 dollars each month

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Can we delete that above comment? It's obviously just an ad. Anyway - I love those socks. They look great in this colorway. Good job - and congrats on your first completed KAL project. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb