Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, June 01, 2007

May Socks On June 1

I was almost finished my socks last night and would have had them done on time. However, I received a phone call that took up my time (it was legitimate, and if things went well I will have good news to report soon, hopefully. If not, then it will be bad news) and I didn't get them finished and photographed until today.I hope they'll still count. I know Chrissy is pretty good about accepting "late" socks for a few days after the end of the month, so hopefully that will continue this time ;o).

These are children's socks, stocking stitch, done with Paton's Kroy (I forget the colourway offhand, but made a pair from this colour last year as well). These will go in my bin for donations on the mitten tree at Christmas.

The stripes started off matching pretty well, with only a row or two difference - that is until I hit the heel flap and it wasn't quite the same after that.

Anyway, I promise to get June's socks in BEFORE June is over...I have 29 days left to finish them ;o).

Shelley

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb