Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, June 24, 2007

More June Socks

I finished these almost a week ago but haven't had the time to post pics until today. My wonderful husband modeled them for me, even though they are belated Dad's Day socks for my Dad. I figured that since Mom had to wait a whole month to see me (and her new socks that I knit for her) after Mother's Day, it wouldn't be fair to give Dad his until after Father's Day.



Pattern: A slightly modified version of Simple Trekking Socks
Yarn: Claudia's Handpaints Fingering Weight in "Oops" colorway (very pretty- burgundy, navy blue, denim blue, light blue, forest green), 2 skeins+ (very little from third ball - probably not needed on "average" feet - Dad's were size 12)
Needles: Size 2US, 5 dpns

I thought that this was fun and simple. I would use both the pattern and the yarn (colorway) again.

Chelsea

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger New Jersey Laura said...

Love these! I'm sending the pattern over to my friend who just started trekking socks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb