Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, June 15, 2007

Socks for the heat of June!!

I realize these look a lot like the May socks, but they are different. This pair is for another of those "boring sock lovers" that live in my house. I used the same pattern as I did for the May socks but for yarn I used KnitPicks "Bare" 70% Merino 30% silk. It is a great yarn! Very soft! Anyway, and size 2 needles. The change in needle size made the change in the size of the sock just right so that this pair would fit my husband.

I hope to have another pair done soon for July. I am having surgery on my hand in July and may not be knitting for a few weeks (I hope that's all the time I am out!!). For details see my blog.
Happy Knitting!!

6 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these! Do you mind sharing where you got the pattern? Thanks!

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great anklets. I would also like to kow where you got the pattern.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger New Jersey Laura said...

Ditto on the pattern. Love the socks. Good luck on your surgery!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Tama said...

I got the pattern from a 2007 desk top calendar that features knitting projects. The pattern is Sooooo simple. If you can't find the calendar page let me know and I will get you the instructions.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger New Jersey Laura said...

Is it Debbie Stoller's 2007 stitch 'n bitch calendar? I saw that on Amazon & will get it if that's the correct one. Thanks.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Tama said...

NewJerseyLaura--No, it's a little desk top calendar that has a different pattern for every day of the year. By Paulette Lane and friends. I found it at Borders bookstore but have seen it several other places including Micheal's craft store. If you can't find it let me know--good luck, it's the 2007 calendar so maybe it will be discounted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb