Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm still in it!

In April, I made a pair of baby socks from leftover Jitterbug (Velvet Plum) & sent them off without taking a picture. In May, I started the socks that I finished in June (STR heavyweight "Fred Flintstone") and forgot to take a picture & now I can only find one of them. July, however, has been better for me. These are anklets, not shown in detail because I hope to publish the pattern. Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in "Vera," 33 sts=4", Judy's magic-cast on toe-up, short row heel, fun bind-off that I found in a book of patterns for children. I have very small feet and I have about 1/2 the skein leftover. I started these Thursday evening & finished them Saturday evening.



jen
http://blog.gonzopants.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb