Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just Joined

Whew! Well, I was one of the ones who had switched to the new blogger, so I had to create a new account. What a MESS! But I'm here now! :D

I am, quite honestly, terrified of this KAL. I have knitted a total of 6 pairs of socks since I started. I love knitting them. I just hope that I can actually do a pair a month. Actually, I'll be happy to do 1 every two months.

Little about me: I am self taught knitter (I wanted to knit socks...lol). I've been knitting for almost 10 years, but really been going strong for about 5. I am a SAHM of 3 kids: Almost 5, 2, 9mos. I love yarn. I love dyeing yarn. I love knitting.. :D

Hugs,
tammy

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy, you'll do well! This is a pretty low-pressure kal, so relax...hope all your kids will nap/rest at once...and enjoy your socknitting! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb