Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Discounts & free sock pattern!!!

I've got two exciting announcements for you guys. First, I've just added four vendor discounts to the sidebar, right below the button. If you need your sock yarn fix, this is where it's at! Go check out these fabulous deals.

Also, I'm very happy to announce the release of my socky debut in Interweave Knits, which is available to you all now as a free web pattern. So all of you knee-high knitters out there, go check it out (I'm also salivating for those entrelac knee-highs from Eunny Jang that are also in the Spring issue, even though I'll never have time to knit them). Also, for any of you worried about the 10" cuff circumference, I will say that they did expand to fit my 18" calves (and I am not a skinny girl by any stretch of the imagination).

I am agog at all the fabulous socks you guys have been knitting - keep up the great work!!!

Chrissy
http://knittinmom.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb