Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, February 15, 2007


February 15, 2007


I have finished my first pair of socks in this knit along!
Yarn: Regia
Needle: 11 inch circular
Pattern: "Plain Ol' Easy Sox" designed by Vicki K. Byram of Red Oaks Design (I purchased this pattern at a fiber festival).
I probably would not use the 11 inch circular needle again. It seemed like I was constantly stretching the stiches on the needle. I do love the stripes and the color of the yarn. Did change the heel to Eye of Partridge".
Looking forward to my March sock. Maybe I will try the magic loop!
Happy Knitting
Ruth (Upstate NY)

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Nice! I like the Eye of Partridge heel, too. I started a pair of socks last night that will have that heel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb